Here’s what we can expect of immigration law in Trump’s America:
- Building a wall that will partly be a fence
- Deporting those “bad hombres”
- Turning away Muslims and refugees
- Remove protections for immigrants already in the U.S.
- More immigration officials and ICE agents
- We can probably also expect the return of workplace raids, wherein ICE officials arrested and deported undocumented workers en masse during the more recent Bush administration,
- These are really just a handful of possibilities for Trump’s immigration policies